Ever heard of monkey bread? Well it’s one of the most amazing treats you’ll ever eat. With the fluffy, freshly baked biscuit dough, ooey, gooey, sticky caramel, and the warming sensation of cinnamon, its a decadent pastry that your family will love. The wafting aroma will fill your kitchen with delightful scents that are mouth-watering. The best thing of all? It’s so simple to make! Here’s a step by step recipe that’s easy to follow!
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar
- 2 cans of refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- 3/4 cup of melted butter/margarine
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, lightly grease a bundt pan with some cooking spray.
- Combine the 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and teaspoon of cinnamon in a large gallon Ziploc bag.
- Next, open…
View original post 171 more words