Welcome to the very first post of my 27 Shades of FREE series I am starting. I want to start better organizing this blog and thought this would be a great way (or at least a fun way) to kick off the beginning of doing so. This first post is going to focus on how to find free samples. I am planning on posting something new for this series about once or twice a month. Hope you enjoy!
I’ve always loved getting free samples but I didn’t really seek them out on a daily basis until earlier this year. Getting free samples is a pretty awesome way of being able to try out new brands and products. The problem with hunting samples is that it can be time consuming. Fortunately, there are various sites that keep updated lists of free samples that are available. Some of these even have text alerts so you are notified right away! In addition to making free sample hunting less time consuming, they also tend to give you a heads up about scams (or questionable companies) to stay away from. The following are free sample list sites that I check in with regularly:
- The Balance: If you are just starting out hunting for samples, I would recommend this as a starting place. Not the most updated list BUT there is a list of sample offered recently that might be still available. I recommend this site for people who are just starting out hunting samples because the list is easier than going through pages and pages of previous offers. Also includes complimentary magazine subcriptions.
- Vonbeau: Updates daily and offers text alerts. Also includes coupons.
- Yo Free Samples: Updates daily. Offers a sign up for daily alerts.
- Freebie Depot: Updates list once a day.
- Freebie Shark: Very popular site. Most of the freebie hunters I follow are following this list. You can also find coupons here.
- Get it Free– I don’t really visit the site that often but I am signed up to receive e-mails from them. Occasionally they will send information about free sample offers that I haven’t found on other lists I have looked into.
If you’re new to looking into finding free samples, I hope you find this list useful. If you have already been doing if for awhile, which site is your favorite to follow? Any sites you recommend that I haven’t listed?